Looking to register your vehicle on-post here in Yongsan? Check out this checklist and get all the forms you need to make it a seamless process.
• Vehicle Registration Requirements
• USFK Form 31EK-E (Application for Registration of USFK Privately Owned Vehicle)
• EAPB Form 32 (Single Vehicle Registration Verification)
• USFK Form 20-E (Bill of Sale)
• USFK Form 32EK-E (Application for Cancellation of USFK Privately Owned Vehicle)
Pass & ID, Vehicle Registration Office
Located on Camp Kim
Map and Directions (PDF Download)
Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Closed U.S. & Korean Holidays